What are the benefits of artificial grass in the New Orleans Area?
- Reduce watering cost
- Perfect Beautiful Lawn
- No Chemicals or Harmful Pesticides Needed
- Reduce maintenance cost
Artificial Turf Doesn’t Need Water or Maintenance
A typical lawn in the New Orleans area needs to be maintained between nine to ten months out of the year. The lush, thick lawns that thrive in New Orleans also require constant care to keep that beautiful, healthy look. Artificial turf doesn't need weekly mowing, fertilizer, water, or treatment for disease and insect.
The Grass is Actually Greener!
All grass and sod have a growing cycling and become dormant during the cooler months leaving the landscape dull and brown. Also, during the dormant times, lawns tend to become overtaken with unsightly weeds that are costly to maintain.
Artificial grass maintains a continues green color year round and regardless of the outdoor conditions. Drought, freezing conditions, and even flooding will not change the beautiful green turf.
Artifical Turf Is Safe for the Environment
Artifical turf doesn't require gas or electric equipment for maintenance purposes making it eco-friendly. Maintaining an artificial lawn requires very little work and just sweeping fallen leaves or debris.
What is the Cost of Artificial Lawns?
When deciding on replacing an existing lawn with artificial turf the initial cost can be challenging for larger lawns. All artificial turf installations have the following steps:
- Installation Process of Artificial Lawn
- Excavation of existing earth to a depth of 6-8 inches
- Install 6 inches decomposed roadbase/crushed concrete
- Mason Sand
- Artificial Turf
Determining the cost to have artificial turf installed is based on the total number of square feet in general.
- How to calculate the cost of installation
- Measure the length of the project area
- Measure the width of the project area
- Determine the total square footage + 5% for cutting and trimming
- Square Footage multiplied by $9.00 = Total Cost*
* Note: Nine dollars a square foot is an average price for the typical artificial turf installation the New Orleans and Metairie. This provides the industries best product installed as the manufacture recommendations.
To learn more about the benefits of artificial turf, call 504-833-6699 to schedule an appoitment.